2.13.2013

Rude Awakening

So I had the pleasure of carrying this beautisimous salmon-colored Proenza Schouler ps1 bag in my dream last night, just to wake up empty handed.  Tell me you know that feeling!  So bummed.  I never have good dreams, but last night was AMAZING.  I was wearing all the clothes I have saved in my favorites bar from online stores!  I also changed into a bikini at some point and had a supermodel body.  Are you there God?  It's me, Natalie.  That was a mean trick.

I blame my sister for this because she was looking at the bag online last night and lusting after this particular color...
available at Barneys.


I wore it with this romper by Zinke, available at Shopbop.


matching bikini by Zinke,

ps1 bag in chartreuse suede, my latest color craving (see post below).

So now I'm sitting here in my very humble sweats and crying into my coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I would sell my soul for the proenza schouler handbag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro le Proenza Shouler!!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete