2.24.2013

Spring Fashion: Jumpsuits

Lately my really big and important STYLE has been side-tracked by a little thing called life.  The past few weeks I've committed fashion suicide by wearing purely circumstantial outfits, with no proof of real effort.  This saddens me, yet I still feel no motivation to change my ways.

Enter Spring jumpsuits and rompers to get me through this funk in style.  One piece of clothing and I'm out the door.  They are so fun, stylish, and comfortable;  I see myself reverting back to 9 years old when I didn't take off my purple headband for a year straight.  Someone's going to have to forcefully unzip me!

P.S.  A special shout out to (2 of my favorite online stores) Shopbop and Revolve Clothing for carrying such a large selection!
x Natalie


Saloni Alek Jumpsuit -Shopbop.  



Splendid Parisian Tulip Romper- Shopbop.



Dolce Vita Jaiden Romper- ON SALE! at Shopbop.



ONE by 5th & Mercer Sleeveless Jumpsuit- Shopbop.



Dolce Vita Jaida Raised Lace Romper- Revolve Clothing.



Trina Turk Bond Girl Romper- Revolve Clothing.



Karina Grimaldi Raffaela Romper- Revolve Clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment