4.03.2013

My Little Photoshoot

My outfit today!  And it's cheap (except for the accessories).  I have a weakness for designer accessories -eek!  I find the cutest outfits are always a mix of low and high end.  I like to sneak some budget fashion jewelry into an otherwise expensive outfit or vice versa.  Sometimes I go head to toe forever 21 with chic handbag or sunglasses!  No one can ever tell the rest of your outfit is thrifty if you wear at least one nice item :).  Here is me and my outfit having fun with my new camera app on my phone.  I tinted all the pics! Enjoy
xNatalie












Striped baseball jacket-sold out! similar @Nordstrom
spike necklace-similar @Nordstrom only $8!
bracelet-Nordstrom only $12!
Sunglasses- Oliver Peoples
Striped hanging shirt-Joie @Nordstrom
Bag- Proenza Schouler Ps1 @Barney's

1 comment: